Release Notes CGS 5.5.10
Collax Groupware Suite
To install this update please follow the following steps:
- It is highly recommended to backup of all server data with the Collax backup system before proceeding. Check that the backup was successful before proceeding with the update (this can be done within the backup information email).
- In the administration interface go to System → System Operation → Software → System Update and press Get Package List. This will download the listed update packages. If successful the message Done! will be displayed on the screen.
- Click Get Packages to download the update packages.
- Click Install. This installs the update. The end of this process is indicated by the message Done!.
- A new kernel will now be installed. The system will reboot automatically after installing the update. An appropriate note will be shown if the update process is completed.
New in this Version
Zarafa Groupware: New Version 7.1.5
With this Collax software update the new version 7.1.5 of Zarafa Groupware is going to be installed. This version includes mainly improvements, also for clients running on Windows 8 and Outlook 2013. Please find details here:
Issues Fixed in this Version
Zarafa Groupware: Rewritten Sender Address, Wrong Primary Email Address
Newly created users got a wrong sender-address assigned, either with wrong maildomain or wrong user alias. For the same users the reply-address did not match the configured primary mail address. The corresponding filter used by zarafa to get the primary mail address has been adapted with this update. Zarafa users will now get the correct From-address assigned.
Authentication: Incorrect Calculation of the Primary Email Address when using ActiveDirectory and
the Collax AD-Proxy
The calculation of default mail addresses was broken for various reasons when user data was imported from ActiveDirectory via the Collax AD proxy. With this update a number of additional configuration variables are introduced to be used by the Collax AD proxy. This allows the calculation of the addresses to be performed correctly during runtime rather than configuration time.
System Management: Logfiles when Checking LSI Controller Fills up Hard Disk
With this update the monitoring of LSI raid controller is going to be improved.
Add-on Software: Files with suspicious extensions are filtered
Files with a suspicious extension (e.g. .jpg.exe) are filtered by the Avira scanner.