Release Notes CGS 5.8.10
Collax Groupware Suite
To install this update please follow the following steps:
- It is highly recommended to backup of all server data with the Collax backup system before proceeding. Check that the backup was successful before proceeding with the update (this can be done within the backup information email).
- In the administration interface go to System → System Operation → Software → System Update and press Get Package List. This will download the listed update packages. If successful the message Done! will be displayed on the screen.
- Click Get Packages to download the update packages.
- Click Install. This installs the update. The end of this process is indicated by the message Done!.
- A new kernel will now be installed. The system will reboot automatically after installing the update. An appropriate note will be shown if the update process is completed.
New in this Version
Zarafa Groupware: New Version 7.1.12
With this Collax software update the new version 7.1.12 of Zarafa Groupware is going to be installed. This release brings dozens of improvements. Additionally, the support for Outlook 2010 and 2013 Clients has been improved. Please find details here:
Zarafa Groupware: WebApp 2.0.2
With this Collax software update the new version 2.0.2 of Zarafa WebApp is going to be installed.
GUI: Tree view of certificates
Certificates are displayed in the list of certificates. Signed certificates and Certificate Authorities (CAs) are in connection. With this release the connection is arranged in a new tree view resulting in a cleared arrangement.
Security: Amavis - Filter extensions
AMaViS (A Mail Virus Scanner) is a high-performance and reliable interface between the mailer (MTA) and one or more content checkers: virus scanners, spam filter. The admin can now filter extensions in attachments of mails by entering the unwanted extensions in a text box. Attachments with the provided extension will be filtered even when they containted in a zip file or any other packed format for which an unpacker exists.
Issues Fixed in this Version
Security: MySQL Database
In the source code of the MySQL database security holes has been discovered. These holes will be closed within this software update to version MySQL 5.5.43.
Security: Scripting Language PHP5 and PHP Libraries
In the source code of PHP5 security holes have been discovered. These holes will be closed within this software update to PHP 5.6.8. See PHP 5.6.8 Changelog
Assigned Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) numbers: