Release Notes CGS 5.5.6
Collax Groupware Suite
To install this update please follow the following steps:
- It is highly recommended to backup of all server data with the Collax backup system before proceeding. Check that the backup was successful before proceeding with the update (this can be done within the backup information email).
- In the administration interface go to System → System Operation → Software → System Update and press Get Package List. This will download the listed update packages. If successful the message Done! will be displayed on the screen.
- Click Get Packages to download the update packages.
- Click Install. This installs the update. The end of this process is indicated by the message Done!.
- A new kernel will now be installed. The system will reboot automatically after installing the update. An appropriate note will be shown if the update process is completed.
New in this Version
Certificates: Default Hash Algorithm for Certificate Signatures
For security reasons certificates are going to be signed by CA certificate with the hash algorithm SHA1 from this update on.
Issues Fixed in this Version
Zarafa Groupware: Store of an Active Directory User failed to create
Deleting an user within the Active Directory and immediately creating a new user could result that the Zarafa store for the new user was not created. This is going to be fixed with this update.
E-Mail: Sorting of Primary Email Address
If more than one email alias was used within Active Directory the primary email address was not set correctly. From this update the email address of a Active Directory user will get an priority, so the primary email address is going to be set correctly.
E-Mail: Spaces within Email Attribute of Active Directory Users
If an attribute of an user within an Active Directory contained spaces and was this attributed used to genereate an email alias for that user, the email address could not be used. From this update spaces are handled correctly within such user attributes.
Authentication: Sychronization to Active Directory and empty Attributes
If an user attribute like otherMobile or otherTelephone was set to empty within Active Directory the synchronisation to the Collax LDAP directory could not finish correctly. From this update empty attribute named above were set correctly, appropriate LDAP attributes are going to be deleted.