Career at Collax
Collax as an employer
Collax stands for flat hierarchies, low fluctuation, exciting and varied areas of responsibility, exemplary teamwork and long-term prospects for the future. The daily projects are lived and realized by our competent, committed and dynamic team.
Collax as a training company
As a dynamic company with flat hierarchies and a great team spirit, we offer the ideal environment for professional training in the areas of IT development and sales. We regularly offer vacancies in different fields. The renewed award as a training company by the IHK Südlicher Oberrhein and the IHK München und Oberbayern confirms our commitment.
Collax is a training company for the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University Lörrach. The DHBW Lörrach owes its success story in particular to the more than 700 cooperating companies. Collax has been training qualified business IT specialists here since 2017.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an
IT support employee (m/f/d)
as soon as possible.
Your area of responsibility
- User and partner support for technical problems by telephone or e-mail
- Independent problem analysis and solution via remote interaction or telephone
- Maintenance of the customer and service database
- Coordination and execution of request processing
- Passing on the knowledge gained from support for the continuous improvement of product quality
- Support of and cooperation with other Collax corporate functions (e.g. product management, sales, development)
Your requirement profile
- Training as IT specialist for system integration or similar training
- 1-2 years professional experience in customer service in the IT environment
- Strong communication skills and a pronounced customer orientation
- Sound knowledge of Linux/Open Source, in particular virtualization, high availability, networks and administration of IT systems (Microsoft knowledge desirable)
- Commitment, independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Fluent German and good English skills
- Ability to work in a team and organizational talent
- Collaboration in a dynamic and expanding IT company
- Bringing in your own ideas and working independently
- A team of committed and motivated colleagues
- Flat hierarchies
- Headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau
Could we arouse your interest? Then please send us your detailed application stating your salary expectations and possible starting date: